Top 5 Best Phone Tracking Apps You Must Try In 2022
- Requirements Android 4.4 and up
- Price Free
- Votes: 313
- Comments: 0
Top 5 Best Phone Tracking Apps You Must Try In 2022: Imagine your loved one has left for work early this morning and hasn’t arrived home yet. You are not able to get any information regarding their whereabouts and are worried thinking about the consequences. What if they are in some problem?
If this scenario is the reason for your worry, then do not fret; we understand your concern. We have tried to bring you a compilation of the top 5 apps that can help you locate your loved ones through their mobile phones.
Top 5 Best Tracking Apps For Your Phone
To track someone’s whereabouts sounds a bit creepy but is of utmost necessity in today’s time. With rising crimes nowadays, it becomes necessary to know where your loved ones are to avoid any mishappening. Fortunately, we are blessed to be born in an age that is equipped with advanced technology. With the help of a phone tracker app, it is possible to monitor the device’s location. Let us have a look at these apps.
To attain mental peace regarding where our loved ones are, Glympse comes across as an ideal choice. It is supported on iOS and Android phones and has won numerous awards. It has been integrated into Ford cars to increase their interactivity. They are the pioneer in location data and tracking.
- The app is SOC 2 Type 2 certified, which ensures the highest standards for data security and security policies.
- Glympse updates the location every 5-10 seconds for the time duration that the person chooses to share their location. It allows sharing locations updated in real-time.
- A notification called ‘glympse’ can be sent to the recipient’s Facebook, Twitter, email, and SMS to let them know your location.
- You can share your location anywhere in the world through the Glympse app.
- Only the people that you choose to send ‘Glympse’ can know your real-time location.
Life360 is an American information technology company based in San Francisco, California. It includes location-based services to its consumers globally. It is a location-sharing app that is referred to as a “family-oriented private social network” by Bloomberg BusinessWeek. The feature to add family members to one place to track their location to feel secure makes it unique.
- Circles are Life360’s latest feature that allows users to create separate groups within the app. Users’ locations can be seen only by the members of that particular circle for extended privacy.
- Members of the app get a notification when another member arrives or leaves another location.
- You can navigate directly by tapping on the member’s photo, which does not require them to send you their current location from time to time.
- Members do not need to type lengthy messages to let other members know whether they have made it safely to the destination. The feature of exchanging a quick ‘check-in’ is enough to let them know that you have arrived safely at a particular spot.
- You can put up to 5 contacts in emergency contacts in which they will receive an SOS message immediately if you are in a problem.
If you are concerned about your kid’s safety and are constantly worried about their whereabouts, Spyic can help you. It is one of the highly trusted phone tracking and parental control app. They provide the most cutting-edge digital security with risk management software.
- It is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows-enabled devices.
- You can track movements on WhatsApp with timestamps and see addresses and geographical coordinates.
- With the geofence alert, you can create a geofence for the target device with which you can keep a tab on your kids if they visit a place that is restricted on the map.
- You can get a sneak peek at your kid’s social media accounts like Instagram, FB, etc. This can help you know what kind of messages they receive from their peers.
4] Mobile Tracker
Mobile Tracker is another app that helps you track the real-time location of your loved ones. It helps you monitor your kids and prevent data theft. It tracks all the activities of the phone that you need to keep an eye on. You can access all the features of the app for free of cost. A paid version of the app also exists, which removes advertisements and other limitations.
- You can view all SMS and MMS of the targeted device, including the erased ones. This helps to monitor your children and employees at work.
- Keep an eye on your children by viewing their real-time location and also their past travel history by retrieving the GPS position of the device every hour, with longitude, latitude, and exact location.
- You can also track call logs of the targeted device. It includes called, missed, and received calls. This feature can help you know with whom your child spends most of the time over the call or if your employees are secretly disclosing confidential information about your company.
The app GeoZilla is a lifesaver when it comes to tracking down the real-time location of your family members and friends. It enables you to form a group of your family members so that each one of the family members can view each other’s location.
- Through this app, you can privately send messages and share videos and images.
- Location history can be viewed by other members of the group.
- You get alerts when they reach a particular location, like hospitals or schools.
- You can assign location-based tasks via shared to-do lists.
In today’s world, security is of prime importance. We have compiled some of the best phone tracking apps out of many to help you choose if you are looking to monitor your family members’ travel history. Some of these apps are specially designed for parental and employee control. For More Informative Articles Visit AN1.
Comments 0Comment on